The Best Start for Young Children
When kids have a quality early childhood education, they don’t just develop and grow. They do better in school and later in life.
Riverview Children’s Center is just such a quality program—with caring teachers in a safe and loving environment. That’s why families from
across the city and county bring their children here.
The Need to Do More
- There’s a shortage of high-quality early childhood education programs in our city and county. We need to make an RCC education
possible for more kids…which requires additional classroom space.
- Continuing to meet the top standards for hygiene, safety and child development means we need to make major
upgrades to our building.
That is why we are asking for your support.
The Building Quality Project
Exciting plans include:
- A 2,500 sq. ft. addition that creates a large indoor play area and more classroom space.
- Renovating existing classrooms to expand the number of children we serve.
- Major improvements to windows, doors, plumbing and HVAC systems.
We’ve been fortunate to secure grants and matching government funds, but we need your help to meet the goal.
How You Can Help
Please help us build quality early childhood education—and benefit young children for years to come.
Gifts of any amount are deeply appreciated, but please consider a Leadership Gift:
- $5,000 – Leaders Circle
- $ 2,500 – Red & White Circle
- $ 1,500 – Allegheny Valley Circle
- $ 1,000 – Riverview Club
- $ 500 – Sylvan Way Club
- $ 250 – RCC Family
- $ 100 – RCC Friends